Properly dimensioned for riders seeking a higher volume fit, VENTO INFINITO CARBON 2 WIDE is the latest refinement of our legendary performance road racing cycling shoe. Properly dimensioned for riders seeking a higher volume fit, VENTO INFINITO CARBON 2 WIDE is the latest refinement of our legendary performance road racing cycling shoe, developed with and chosen by leading athletes throughout the pro peloton.
- Designed with a performance fit for riders with wider feet, the Infinito Carbon 2 Wide provides a higher volume fit with more room at the forefoot around the ball of the foot and metatarsals.
- The Microtex upper is supple, yet strong and stable, for a comfortable and consistent fit. Combined with fizik’s most advanced adjustment capabilities, this shoe delivers the precise, locked- in feel that racers demand.
- A dedicated piece of the shoe's upper wraps around the plantar arch and can be precisely adjusted for a perfect fit and improved support of the plantar fascia using the latest Li2 BOA® Platform. The volume of the forefoot area can be controlled via the Infinito, a signature fit-configuration feature. The Infinito balances tension and further eliminates pressure hot spots by using BOA® textile lace guides. This fit system acts across a larger area of the shoe’s upper, pulling the eyelets inwards consistently from all directions for a more supportive and comfortable fit.
- The Volume Control system allows for differentiated fit adjustments for the instep and forefoot areas–the shape and volume of which can vary widely between riders. Featuring the latest Li2 BOA® Fit System platform with a smaller dial diameter and lower, more aerodynamic profile, cyclists can fine tune the fit to their unique foot shape, ensuring maximum performance without compromising on comfort.
- The updated Infinito also features an entirely new outsole with an engineered carbon fibre layup that saves weight and delivers increased stiffness. With a stiffness index rating of 10, this outsole is the stiffest in the fizik range. A wide vent inlet and deep internal channeling provide a cooling airflow, aiding in temperature regulation. The cleat positioning is set slightly further back compared to traditional settings to optimize pedaling efficiency and reduce knee compression, especially well-suited to very aggressive, forward aero positions.
- Wide fit shoes
- Microtex upper
- Li2 Dual Zone BOA® Fit System configuration
- R2 outsole – full carbon unidirectional, stiffness index 10
- Weight: 229g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)
- Vento: performance racing series designed in collaboration with professional cyclists
- Use: road racing