The Ergon GP2 Grip takes the bestselling GP1 grip body and adds an adjustable 2 finger bar end for additional hand positions and leverage. These bar ends offer extra comfort as well as greater support when pulling on the handlebars.
The new 2 finger bar end delivers increased grip thanks to the rubberized anti-slip lower texture and optimized ergonomics. A Lightweight nylon composite called GFK is durable as well as comfortable. Update your grip game with the best in the business, with a right- and left-specific model for extra precision on your favorite bike.
Like things done a certain way? No worries — the bar end and grip body can be independently adjusted dependent on preference. The GP2's are carbon bar compatible as well as with bar-plug style mirrors. The German-made rubber compound is latex-free as well as UV-stable, so you can enjoy your ride wherever it takes you.
- Barend size 2 finger, 35mm
- Barend made of lightweight nylon composite (GFK) with rubber inserts
- Carbon bar compatible
- Compatible with bar-plug style mirrors
- German made rubber compound, latex free, UV stable
- Large — 102mm cross section, hand size 8.5-10.5
- 142mm Length