Championship-winning shoes? You bet. The 2FO Clip 2.0 won 4 World Cup downhill races last season and the World Cup overall. Okay, maybe Loic Bruni had something to do with that as well. But still, your feet are extremely important when it comes to connecting with your bike when racing, and being comfortable is key.
This is the second iteration of the extremely popular 2FO Clip shoe. The 2.0 was designed to seamlessly connect the rider to their bike, while being lightweight and durable. Specialized used their proven body-geometry technology to bring next-level comfort and ergonomics to these gravity oriented shoes. They are made with lightweight foam that sheds water, breathes well, and is a durable material that is abrasion-resistant and dries quickly. They have a solid toe box for those unplanned rock strikes while still maintaining a comfortable feel both on and off the bike.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Captured foam upper protects the foot.
- XPEL air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Stiff Lollipop™ inner plate for high performance pedaling sits in a bed of EVA to soften landings and maintain off-bike traction.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 350g (1/2 pair, size 42)