This item is sold as-is.
Our Online Warehouse Sale features sample bikes, slightly used test ride & photoshoot bikes, bikes with slight cosmetic blemishes, and one-off custom builds. There could be blemishes or dents.
All bikes are inspected by one of our expert mechanics before shipment. This item is sold as-Is and no exchanges/returns will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Damaged packaging
Shimano's new disc brake calipers retain Shimano's signature control through superior modulation. The BR-M975 retains an opposed two-piston design while reducing weight: The one-piece design is more compact and very stiff which results in a precise and efficient disc brake design. The titanium back plate on the XTR brake pads are 12 grams lighter than current steel pads. Durability in the pad is also improved by 50%.
- Super lightweight, single forged, mono-block caliper with an opposed twin piston design maximizes weight savings, stiffness and rigidity - everything you need for powerful braking
- Brake pad uses a titanium back plate to improve rigidity and reduce weight
- Pair it up with the Shimano XTR ST-M975 Dual Control Levers (not included) or Shimano XTR BL-M975 Disc Brake Levers for 20% more stopping power
- Mount: IS
- Rotor included: SM-RT97, Centerlock, 160mm
- Compatibility: Shimano XTR ST-M975 Dual Control Levers or Shimano XTR BL-M975 Disc Brake Levers
- Fluid type: Mineral oil
- Pad type: Titanium backed