A short-nose saddle designed for pedal-assisted bikes with X3 ultra-strong Kium alloy rail systems.
A ride-compliant, off-road saddle designed to complement the experience of riding a pedal-assisted full-suspension mountain bike.
- As part of the new Fizik range of short-nosed saddles, the Aidon is specifically designed for use with full-suspension E-MTBs. The shorter shape puts riders in a more planted position, making for greater stability, confidence and control when riding heavier pedal-assisted bikes.
- A gradual transition from nose to side wings allows smooth position changes while guiding the bike. The waved kick tail provides lower-back support to help riders hold their position while tackling technical climbs as well as giving greater control during the electric kick of assistance.
- Once you’ve conquered the climbs and you head downhill with your dropper post lowered, the saddle becomes a control device. The Terra Aidon’s rounded contours allow smooth and fast movement of your legs around the saddle to help you stay on course.
- Since more time is spent in a seated position on an E-MTB than during traditional riding, the Terra Aidon features a specific ergonomic cut- out, designed to relieve pressure on sensitive areas. A rubber layer at the bottom of the cut-out functions as a mud flap, blocking unwanted dirt and spray from the trails.
- Additionally, to increase comfort, our E-MTB saddle is padded with a proprietary Type-2 foam that’s thicker around the ischial sit bones area to support a more upright riding posture, as well as on the sides for better maneuverability and comfort while pedaling at a high cadence.
- For pedal-assisted all-mountain use, the Terra Aidon has been engineered with a compliant shell to offer a higher level of flexibility. This controlled elasticity absorbs vibrations for increased comfort. To better support the Terra Aidon’s flexible shell, we used our closed-loop Mobius rail system for increased structural stability and responsiveness.
- AIDON: a cushioned short-nosed saddle designed for pedal assisted bikes
- X3: a combination of a ridecompliant fiber reinforced nylon shell and a Kium rail system
- MOBIUS RAIL: Closed loop design for added strength and weight distribution
- WINGFLEX: the shell's side edges flex and adapt to a rider's inner leg movement
- TYPE 2 FOAM: Progressive cushioning, with a lower compression modulus
- TERRA: all-terrain series designed to take you beyond your boundaries
- INTENDEND USE: E-MTB