Bring home the groceries, take your kids to school, or plan a weekend adventure carrying all the gear you need. The PakYak E+ electric cargo bike combines powerful pedaling support with thoughtful functionality that makes it fun to simplify your life and ride instead of drive. The SyncDrive Pro mid-drive motor delivers seamless pedaling assistance so you ride easier—even on hilly terrain carrying a full load. You can carry up to max. 361 lbs/164 kg on the bike and still have a smooth, nimble ride. It comes with a 500 Wh battery and offers an auxiliary battery option to increase your range if needed. With the range of accessories available you can build the PakYak E+ in different configurations to fit the different needs of your lifestyle.
- User Friendly: RideControl Dash that combines display and controller functions in a 2-in-1 monitor. It can show ride info and control the ride modes; it can even charge your phone via USB!
- Quick-Charging: EnergyPak 500Wh Lithium-Ion battery with 6 AMP charger, which can fully charge in 3.8 hours.
- More va-va-voom: An optional second 500 Wh battery that can double your range depending on the assist mode, rider and cargo weight, and terrain.
- Smooth gears: Thanks to the Shimano Nexus Inter-5E rear hub, designed specifically for E-bike mid-drive systems to guarantee smooth shifting.
- Super powerful: Hydraulic disc brakes with 4 pistons and extra thick pads for stopping and control in all conditions.
- Room for all: The family thanks to its rear rack design with up to 2 Thule Yepp child seat mounts (sold separately from a local retailer).
Dual-function remote controllable seat post: Offers confident and stable control. Adjustable height (up to 70 mm range) for multiple riders or stop-and-go traffic. It also has 40 mm of integrated suspension to keep the ride smooth and controlled
- Effortless riding: Thanks to the low-step design of the ALUXX-grade aluminum frameset. Low-step frames let you get on and off your bike easily and make it suitable for a range of riders, from 5'2"-6'2"/160-190 cm.
- Front wheel lock compatible: Mounting points for an aftermarket front wheel cafe lock for quick security and additional theft protection (sold separately).
- Seriously stable loading/unloading of cargo or kids with the all-new parking kickstand. Designed specifically for the PakYak E+, it’s durable, easy to use and incredibly stable.
- Handy Integrated front basket with removable base and additional bottle bolt locations.
- Confident steering with integrated headset stability control for front-loaded cargo.
- Integrated front and rear lights so you can always be seen.
- Wide grippy tires for confident, comfortable rides in all conditions. The 24"x2.5 tires provide better stability while riding and are fast-rolling on different terrains.
ALUXX Aluminium, Low Step
ALUXX Aluminium, Rigid Fork with Utility Feature
Alloy, 35mm inner width, e-bike optimized
Rear: Shimano Nexus 5-Speed
Stainless steel, 13G
Maxxis Hook Worm, 24x2.5", Wire Bead, 60TPI
Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor
Shimano Nexus 5sp RevoShift
KMC Z1eHX NP/NP
Tektro HD-E737, 4-piston, hydraulic disc for Cargo, 203mm [F&R]
Tektro 2 Fingers
Aluminium 20D Sweep Back, Rise 50 mm, Width: 720mm, TR49A-00S1
Momentum dual compound
Suspension Dropper 30.9mm, Travel: 40mm, Height 70mm Adjustment
Momentum Saddle w/ Rear Handle
80Nm torque, 250W Mid Drive Motor, power by YAMAHA, SyncDrive Pro motor
500Wh capacity Integrated Panasonic cell, partner with Panasonic, EnergyPak Smart Compact 500Wh with optional Range Extender 500Wh compatible
RideControl Dash, full color LCD screen, 5 power level plus auto mode, RideControl Dash, full color LCD screen
|Max Assisted Speed||
28mph (Class 3)
|Accessories & Extras||
Lockable storage console, alloy fenders, chainguard, Supernova E2 Mini ProAxa BlueLine Steady E6 rear, Alloy Front/ Rear Carrier