Bring home the groceries, take your kids to school, or plan a weekend adventure carrying all the gear you need. The PakYak E+ electric cargo bike combines powerful pedaling support with thoughtful functionality that makes it fun to simplify your life and ride instead of drive. The SyncDrive Pro mid-drive motor delivers seamless pedaling assistance so you ride easier—even on hilly terrain carrying a full load. You can carry up to max. 361 lbs/164 kg on the bike and still have a smooth, nimble ride. It comes with a 500 Wh battery and offers an auxiliary battery option to increase your range if needed. With the range of accessories available you can build the PakYak E+ in different configurations to fit the different needs of your lifestyle.
- User Friendly: RideControl Dash that combines display and controller functions in a 2-in-1 monitor. It can show ride info and control the ride modes; it can even charge your phone via USB!
- Quick-Charging: EnergyPak 500Wh Lithium-Ion battery with 6 AMP charger, which can fully charge in 3.8 hours.
- More va-va-voom: An optional second 500 Wh battery that can double your range depending on the assist mode, rider and cargo weight, and terrain.
- Smooth gears: Thanks to the Shimano Nexus Inter-5E rear hub, designed specifically for E-bike mid-drive systems to guarantee smooth shifting.
- Super powerful: Hydraulic disc brakes with 4 pistons and extra thick pads for stopping and control in all conditions.
- Room for all: The family thanks to its rear rack design with up to 2 Thule Yepp child seat mounts (sold separately from a local retailer).
Dual-function remote controllable seat post: Offers confident and stable control. Adjustable height (up to 70 mm range) for multiple riders or stop-and-go traffic. It also has 40 mm of integrated suspension to keep the ride smooth and controlled
- Effortless riding: Thanks to the low-step design of the ALUXX-grade aluminum frameset. Low-step frames let you get on and off your bike easily and make it suitable for a range of riders, from 5'2"-6'2"/160-190 cm.
- Front wheel lock compatible: Mounting points for an aftermarket front wheel cafe lock for quick security and additional theft protection (sold separately).
- Seriously stable loading/unloading of cargo or kids with the all-new parking kickstand. Designed specifically for the PakYak E+, it’s durable, easy to use and incredibly stable.
- Handy Integrated front basket with removable base and additional bottle bolt locations.
- Confident steering with integrated headset stability control for front-loaded cargo.
- Integrated front and rear lights so you can always be seen.
- Wide grippy tires for confident, comfortable rides in all conditions. The 24"x2.5 tires provide better stability while riding and are fast-rolling on different terrains.
|Frame||ALUXX Aluminium, Low Step|
|Fork||ALUXX Aluminium, Rigid Fork with Utility Feature|
|Rims||Alloy, 35mm inner width, e-bike optimized|
|Hubs||Rear: Shimano Nexus 5-Speed|
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 13G|
|Tires||Maxxis Hook Worm, 24x2.5", Wire Bead, 60TPI|
|Crankset||Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor|
|Shifters||Shimano Nexus 5sp RevoShift|
|Chain||KMC Z1eHX NP/NP|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-E737, 4-piston, hydraulic disc for Cargo, 203mm [F&R]|
|Brake Levers||Tektro 2 Fingers|
|Handlebars||Aluminium 20D Sweep Back, Rise 50 mm, Width: 720mm, TR49A-00S1|
|Tape/Grips||Momentum dual compound|
|Seatpost||Suspension Dropper 30.9mm, Travel: 40mm, Height 70mm Adjustment|
|Saddle||Momentum Saddle w/ Rear Handle|
|Accessories & Extras||Lockable storage console, alloy fenders, chainguard, Supernova E2 Mini ProAxa BlueLine Steady E6 rear, Alloy Front/ Rear Carrier|
|Motor||80Nm torque, 250W Mid Drive Motor, power by YAMAHA, SyncDrive Pro motor|
|Battery||500Wh capacity Integrated Panasonic cell, partner with Panasonic, EnergyPak Smart Compact 500Wh with optional Range Extender 500Wh compatible|
|Controller/Display||RideControl Dash, full color LCD screen, 5 power level plus auto mode, RideControl Dash, full color LCD screen|