Aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation do not need to come at the expense of each other. By using our whole-helmet approach to development, we have been able to deliver unparalleled levels of aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation without compromise in the Ventral Mips. Taking inspiration from the Venturi effect, the helmet's airflow zones allow the helmet to pass through the air with greater efficiency, making it faster. Residual air traveling around the helmet is managed by the 22° aero trailing edge, the perfect angle for minimizing turbulence, further improving aerodynamic performance. By leading air through rather than around the helmet, its wake is minimized, while its ventilation and cooling properties are enhanced. Other features of our whole-helmet approach include a fully wrapped unibody shell with an EPS liner for the ideal balance between weight and protection. Now including Mips for enhanced rotational impact protection, the helmet also features a lightweight adjustment system spanning the whole head for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Mips Integra: The latest technology from brain protection specialists Mips enhances rotational impact protection.
- EPS liner: The EPS liner is optimized to provide crash protection at a low weight.
- Unibody PC Shell: The fully wrapped unibody PC shell improves the structural stability and enhances helmet integrity.
- Adjustable 360° Fit: A lightweight 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
- Airflow ventilation: The innovative airflow design pushes air through the helmet for exceptional ventilation.
- Venturi-inspired airflow: The helmet's airflow zones are inspired by the Venturi effect to reduce drag.
- CFD Tested: Unique aero design optimized through extensive CFD testing to minimize turbulence.
- 22° Trailing Edge: Residual air travelling around the helmet is controlled by a 22° aero trailing edge: the perfect angle for minimizing turbulence.
- Eye garage: Specific high-friction pads to the front of the helmet mean it is easy to securely store sunglasses while riding.
- Helmet Construction: In-mold
- Shell Material: Unibody PC shell
- Head Circumference:
S: 20.1-21.3 inches
M: 21.7-22.8 inches
L: 23.2-24.4 inches
- Vents: 22
- Visor/Brim: No
- Weight: 9.2 ounces