This is the #1 tire choice for Tour Divide, the longest mountain bike race in the world stretching from Canada to Mexico along the Rockies. It features an elevated centerline that rolls effortlessly on hard surfaces, numerous micro knob working edges providing lateral traction and predictability, and a voluminous casing designed to go the distance.
- Long-lasting tire with a rounded profile and low rolling resistance
- Comp: Durable casing with wire bead and DNA rubber compound (60a)
- Labeled Size: 700 x 40
- Color: Black
- ISO Width (mm): 40
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- Tire Intended Use: Gravel
- Weight: 550g
- Tire Type: Clincher
- TPI: 30tpi
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Bead: Wire