CZR i30 wheels were designed to handle it all, which is why they feature a strategically reinforced carbon layup and are hand built using double-butted spokes, brass nipples and high-engagement hubs featuring top-tier bearings and oversized freehub seals to establish themselves as wheels that simply won’t quit.
CZR i30 carbon wheels are for riders who demand a carbon wheel that won't let them down. CZR i30 wheels were designed to handle it all, which is why they feature a strategically fortified carbon layup, reinforced spoke beds, and are hand-built using double-butted spokes, brass nipples and our high-engagement Frequency hubs that use top-tier bearings and oversized freehub seals to establish themselves as wheels that simply won’t quit. We even sent the rims to an unbiased third-party lab to conduct destructive testing against what we considered to be the best carbon rims available during CZR development. In the end, our CZR i30 rims proved to be 10% more impact resistant than their direct competition.
- CZR i30 rims were designed to handle it all, which is why they feature a strategically reinforced carbon layup, 5mm of asymmetric spoke offset, reinforced spoke beds, a hookless bead and Solid Strip integration. The enduro-approved 30mm inner rim width optimizes the tire volume and profile of 2.4-2.6" tires, which allows riders to run lower tire pressures which translates to improved traction and comfort.
- Durable nylon strip that lies between the rim and tubeless tape to prevent tubeless tape from pushing into the spoke holes and ensures a smooth interface between the tire and rim. The smooth surface makes it easier to mount a tire by preventing air from escaping around the bead at each indent during inflation. Solid Strip also protects the airtight system from puncture in the case of a broken spoke.
- Too many companies are trying to save weight by offering "enduro" wheels with 2-cross lacing patterns and inadequate alloy nipples. While those are suitable for XC and light trail usage, there's no replacement for the longterm reliability of a 3-cross lacing pattern with brass nipples holding it all together.
- Wheel Diameter: 29"
- Spacing: 110x15mm, 148x12mm
- Spoke Holes: 28
- Driver Body: Microspline or XD
- Rotor Mount: 6-Bolt
- Inner Rim Width: 30mm
- Max Rider Weight: 300lbs