ReMote Standard Dropper Lever
The Wolf Tooth ReMote was developed for fast, precise, and smooth dropper post actuation. It is ergonomic, durable, low-profile, and has multiple fitments available to integrate with a variety of brake clamps.
- Lever pivots on a 21mm ball bearing for smooth operation
- Cable Kind Clamp does not damage secured cables and features captive hardware.
- Includes barrel adjuster for on the fly changes
- Engineered break-away pivot that allows the lever to break away from the pivot in the event of a crash.
ReMote Light Action Dropper Lever
Wolf Tooth ReMote Light Action has a longer lever arm than the standard ReMote and is optimal for dropper posts with a harder pull or for riders that just prefer a really light actuation feel. It reduces the force to actuate a dropper by nearly a third of the standard ReMote. Based on rider feedback and tailored to work with some posts' stiffer internal springs, the ReMote Light Action is also the choice of those with thumb injuries or reduced hand strength.
- Upfront cable fixing
- Large diameter ball bearing
- Cable-kind clamp
- Low-profile, light action
- Integrated cable adjust
- Breakaway axle pivot that allows the lever to break away from the pivot in the event of a crash.