Built to take on anything, the SPEEDPLAY ZERO road pedal is uniquely qualified to withstand the demands of everything from all-out racing to the epic grind of a double-century. The stainless steel pedal and integrated cleat system offer peak power transfer and exceptional durability. The customized fit and dual-sided entry will allow you to crank on the pedals in confidence and comfort.
- SPEEDPLAY ZERO pedals' symmetrical form factor allows for dual sided entry when clipping in. No more fumbling, fussing or kicking your pedal over; take off when the light turns green and clip in with ease.
- The slim profile cleat and rubber texture create enhanced stability when walking in your road shoes off the bike.
- SPEEDPLAY ZERO and Standard Tension Cleat create a seamless integration for a streamlined profile. The secure connection can contribute to an increase in the transfer of power, which can make it easier to attain those hard fought watts.
- Best-in-class stack height of the SPEEDPLAY pedal decreases the amount of material between your shoe and spindle. This provides a solid connection for a more fluid transfer of power with every pedal stroke.
- The Standard Tension Cleat can be positioned on the bottom of the shoe and adjusted fore-aft, left-right and rotationally, allowing between 0-15 degrees of float.
- The 3-axis adjustability and slim stack height of the SPEEDPLAY Advanced Pedal System allows the rider to customize their fit on the bike with the largest range of optionality. The lower stack height can allow for increased power transfer and a decreased saddle height, which results in reduced drag.
- SPEEDPLAY pedals allow up to 15 degrees of float, allowing the heel to pivot around the center of the pedal. This range of motion in the foot, lower leg and knee increases comfort and enhances pedal efficiency.
- The slim profile of the SPEEDPLAY Advanced Pedal System allows for the greatest degree of lean on the bike when riding tight corners. Pedal with confidence knowing your pedal won't strike the ground, and leave the competition in the dust.
- SPEEDPLAY ZERO pedals include a set of Standard Tension Cleats and cleat surrounds for the most aerodynamic profile & walkable system.
- SPEEDPLAY Advanced Pedal System has cross cleat compatibility. Purchase the Easy Tension cleat, sold separately, for less resistance when unclipping.
- Weight: 222g per pair
- Stack Height: 11.5mm (3 hole) 8.5 (4 hole)
- Q Factor: 53mm (56mm , 59mm and 65mm may be ordered through your local authorized Speedplay dealer)
- Body Material: Grivory
- Spindle Material: Stainless Steel
- Bearing Type: Triple Sealed Cartridge & Needle Bearings
- Cornering Clearance: 39°
- Max Rider Weight: No restriction
- Cleats: Standard Tension Included
- Release Angle: Micro Adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal Float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat Fore - Aft Adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat Left - Right Adjustability: Up to 8mm
- Walkable Cleat: Yes (adaptor included)