Make that daily ride from your front door a little spicier with some dirt. The 440% range of the SRAM XPLR XG-1271 cassette provides smooth gear progression when you’re sweating up gravel climbs, and tight jumps on the high end for when it’s time to drill it on asphalt. Shift features on each cog are optimized for electronic shifting, so you’ll get fast, smooth and precise shifts every time.
- X-Range gearing gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- 440% range gives the coverage 1x gravel riders want
- For use with XPLR 1x rear derailleurs
- Compatible with Flattop chains
- Compatible with XDR driver body
- MINI CLUSTER technology with aluminum large cog for light weight and durability
Pronounced “Explore”, The XPLR collection from SRAM, RockShox, and Zipp celebrates a new era of drop bar riding with three product sets to make gravel yours. Every upgrade works great by itself or all together. So pick a path, or mix and match galore. After all, gravel is what you make it.
Tailored to the needs of drop bar riders, SRAM’s 1x-specific wireless drivetrains target a gearing sweet spot. With a 10-44T cassette and matching derailleur, you get big range for gravel climbs and tight jumps for fast riding on road. Choose from three levels—RED, Force, and Rival—that all feature SRAM’s innovative AXS wireless shifting, chain management, and refined hydraulic disc brakes
- Color: Silver
- Cassette Body Type: SRAM XDR
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Defined Color: Silver
- Cassette Cogs: 10-11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-38-44
- Range: 10-44