SRAM's Red GXP BlackBox Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power goes directly to the road. Plus, the ceramic bearings and stainless-steel races mean these cups are incredibly light and durable, too!
Threaded bottom brackets for SRAM and Truvativ cranksets. Engineered with the right materials for the application, including sealed cartridge bearings.
- Drive side bearing ID is 24mm, non-drive side bearing ID is 22mm
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM/Truvativ GXP
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 36
- BB Shell Width (mm): 70 mm
- BB/Frame Interface: Italian
- Weight: 102 g