With your child riding shotgun, you’ll help foster a love of the outdoors and a passion for riding. The only problem you’ll have is getting them off it.
- Designed for children 2 – 5 years (up to 22kg or 48lb)
- Full rubber protection (for your alloy or carbon frame)
- Adjustable width to fit any frame size or shape
- Adjustable angle to fit flat or sloping top tubes
- Quick release for easy fitting and removal
Why ride with your child in front?
- So the weight is balanced in the centre of your bike
- So your little one can see where they’re going (and you can see them)
- So that you can talk to each other as you ride along together
Worried it won't fit your bike?
The shotgun seat has adjustable width, adjustable angle and has a fully adjustable saddle. It fits top tubes from 30 – 68mm wide, and down tubes from 30 – 100mm wide.*
The Shotgun Seat does not fit:
Electric Bikes - The shotgun seat doesn't fit e-mtb's because of the variance between the top tube and the down tube being too great. Shotgun do have an e-mtb shotgun seat in development, scheduled for release in 2021.
Road or gravel bikes - Due to the lack of clearance between the front wheel and down tube.
Cruiser or step-through bikes - Due to the lack of clearance between the front wheel and down tube.
Some older bikes - Where the gear or brake cable runs along the top of the top tube, however cables that run elsewhere on the bike are fine.
For the best experience, pairs the seat with the Shotgun Child Handlebars w/Grips.