The Shotgun Pro Child Bike Seat is the ultimate child seat for MTB families. It’s lightning fast to attach and remove, has zero frame contact, and is adjustable to fit electric and regular mountain bikes.
- Designed for children 2-5 years (up to 60lbs, 27 kg)
- No frame contact
- Super quick to install, remove and switch between bikes
- The Shotgun Pro seat fits all modern mountain bikes with a standard 1 1/8 inch steerer tube, including e-mountain bikes.Check local laws regarding the use of child seats and e-bikes before purchasing.
- Mounting requires 10mm clearance under the stem. Bikes with stems shorter than 50mm may require additional clearance under the stem.
- The Shotgun Pro includes two spacers for use on two bikes. Installing the Shotgun Pro spacer replaces 10mm standard stem spacers on the bike.
- Please note that adapters for use with Trek Knock Block and Scott Syncros headsets are sold separately. The Shotgun Pro is not compatible with bikes with threaded stems (quill stems).
- The Shotgun Pro seat is suitable for dropper posts and all popular seatpost sizes, including 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm and 34.9mm. Mounting requires 14mm of available seatpost space.
- Range of use: MTB / E-MTB (not suitable for hybrid, city or road bikes)
- Load capacity: 27 kg