An integral part of the Shimano Ultegra 12-speed road lineup, the FC-R8100 crankset builds upon Shimano's legendary front shifting and transmission efficiency. With new refinements for seamless 12-speed shifting, the Ultegra crank is now offered in a wide variety of lengths, bringing performance and improved fit for smaller riders, triathletes, and riders with specific biomechanic requirements.
- Optimal balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotational performance
- Hollowglide structure cuts weight yet maintains strength for better power transfer and quicker, more precise front shifting
- 148mm Q-factor
- 44.5mm chainline
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs
- Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric
- BB Included: No