The Shimano GRX FC-RX810 features optimum gearing for mixed terrain and riding styles, and is designed for use with GRX Di2 components.
- 2x11 speed crankset features gravel-specific gear rations that preserve riding rhythm over rough surfaces with wider tires
- Includes a 17t front range for wider gearing possibilities
- 46.9mm chainline / 151mm Q-factor
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 Road Disc Hubs > 415 mm Chainstay
- Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
- Chainring BCD: 110 , 80
- Crank Length (mm): 170
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Intended Use: Gravel
- Rings: 48/31
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Weight: 722
- BB Included: No