The Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9200 crank performs two vital functions; transferring your pedaling effort into the drivetrain and ensuring the fastest, most precise front shifting available. With HOLLOWTECH II crank arms to ensure light weight and Shimano's class-leading chainring designs, the FC-R9200 won't let you down.
- Optimal balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotational performance
- HOLLOWGLIDE structure cuts weight yet maintains strength for better power transfer and quicker, more precise front shifting
- Note: Images do not reflect exact sizing
- Q-Factor: 148mm
- Chainline: 44.5mm
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility:130 Hubs
- Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12