Load up the van, hit the road, climb a mountain, hammer it back down, huck the gap, throw the bike back in the van, drive to the bike park and do laps on laps. Hell, you could even rock up to the startline of the world's wildest races. The Nomad’s forte is being ready and willing to go wherever, whenever. The only thing it needs is a rider willing to press send.
- 170mm Travel: All the travel anyone needs in a single-crown bike intended for the steepest and deepest of trails.
- Glovebox: Place your ride essentials securely beneath a new high-quality latch and panel in the Nomad's downtube. The Glovebox comes with a fitted Tool Wallet and Tube Purse to keep your tools close to hand.
- Proportional Geometry: Chainstay length and seat angle are matched to the frame size (STA steepens and rear center grows as frame size increases) so that every rider, no matter what height, gets the same balance of geometry and handling characteristics.
- MX Wheels: The mixed wheel configuration of a 29-inch wheel up front provides traction and stability, while the 27.5-inch rear wheel allows for quick back wheel steering and lifting. Mixing the best of both worlds.
- Flip Your Chip: In the Low position, the shock rate becomes more progressive, particularly at the end of the stroke, and there’s some bottom-out resistance to be gained. In the High setting, the bike rides a little higher in its travel and supplies the rider with more mid-stroke support.
- Frame Stiffness Tuned By Size: Bigger riders means bigger stresses on bigger frames. So we tailor stiffness for every size to make sure everyone gets the same ride quality.
- Details Matter: The details are completed by a neat mud flap to protect the rear shock plus tidy cable routing within the frame and swingarm, and rubberized DT protectors to shrug off strikes.
|Frame||Carbon C MX 170mm Travel VPP™|
|Fork||RockShox Zeb Base, 170mm|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select, 230x65|
|Rims/Wheels||RaceFace AR Offset 30, 29"/27.5"|
|Hubs||SRAM MTH 716, Torque Cap,
|Tires||(F) Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGrip,
EXO+ (R) Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+
|Crankset||SRAM Descendant Eagle 148 DUB|
|Chain Guide||E.13 TRS Race SL, ISCG05|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd|
|SRAM PG1230, 12spd, 11-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd|
|Handlebars||e13 TRS Base|
|Grips||Santa Cruz Bicycles House Grips|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RE w/ Avid Centerline, 200mm Rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado, CroMo|
|Seat Post||SDG Tellis Dropper, 31.6|
*Product specifications are subject to change without notice.