A downhill bike that goes everywhere. Seriously. The Megatower’s big wheels, long travel, and tough carbon fiber chassis delivers the high-speed security traits of a downhill bike. Yet the relatively-steep seat tube angle and size-specific geo maintain the Mega’s mega pedaling ability—elevating its reputation as the perfect choice for big gravity rides and DH park laps.
- Glovebox: Place everything you need for a ride beneath the reassuringly high-quality latch and panel in the downtube, including your driving gloves. The Glovebox also comes with a Tool Wallet and Tube Purse, two refined pouches for keeping your essentials close to hand.
- Full carbon CC frame: Carbon CC frames use the very best materials and production processes available, are made in our own factory, and have a lifetime warranty.
- Steeper seat tube angle: The steep seat tube angle puts you in the right place to scale the steepest pitches to get to the wildest descents. Even better, it gets progressively steeper as the sizes get larger so everyone sits in the right spot.
- 165mm of VPP™ travel: A relatively-low leverage ratio not only makes setup easier but delivers a more damped, controlled feel across the travel range.
- Coil and water compatibility: Even with a lower-link flip chip and the option to run large-body shocks, like a coil, you’re still able to fit a water bottle inside the front triangle.
- Longer travel?: 165mm of travel comes standard, but if you choose to run a shock with a longer, 65mm stroke, you can bump it up to 170mm.
- Details matter: The frame details are completed with a neat mud flap that protects the rear shock, a rubberized downtube protector that shrugs off strikes, and tidy cable routing within the frame and swingarm.
- Proportional geo: The Megatower's chainstay length is matched to the frame size so every rider, no matter their height, gets the same balanced geometry.
- Full size range: From size small to XXL, no one misses out on the Megatower.
|Frame||Carbon C 29" 165mm Travel VPP™|
|Fork||FOX 38 Float Performance, 170mm|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select+,
|Rims/Wheels||RaceFace AR Offset 30|
|Hubs||DT Swiss 370, XD, 6-Bolt, 36t|
|Tires||(F) Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGrip,
EXO+ (R) Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4"WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle 148 DUB|
|Chain Guide||OneUp Bash Guide|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd|
|SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 12spd, 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd|
|Handlebars||Burgtec Alloy Bar|
|Grips||Santa Cruz Bicycles House Grips
|Stem||Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R w/ Avid Centerline, 200mm Rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado, CroMo|
|Seat Post||OneUp V2 Dropper Post, 31.6 or Rock-
Shox Reverb, 31.6