You know what’s hard about choosing what model of Santa Cruz suits you? It’s having to narrow down what kind of riding you want to do. But what if you don’t want to be pinned down by labels? What if you want to just be a mountain biker in the broadest sense of the word? What if you want to choose how you ride rather than what to ride? If this sounds familiar, then try a Bronson. Our demo crew have a saying, ‘If in doubt, take a Bronson out’.
The 150mm-travel bike can go deep on any landing and the VPP™ suspension design makes sure that there’s no wasted energy when heading back up for another go. If you value style at speed or want to have fun feeling fast, then mixed wheels (29” up front, 27.5” out back) show that the spectrum is a loop not opposite points on a scale. The larger front wheel provides more traction and stability that’ll make you feel more confident squaring off the turns and diving for the inside lines. But a 27.5-inch tire in the rear means this bike still loves getting up on the back wheel and into the air. From flat out on the trail to fully flat over a table, each generation of Bronson rider redefines expectations of what a mountain biker is.
- 150mm VPP Travel: The 150mm-travel bike has enough travel to go deep on any landing and the VPP™ suspension design makes sure that there’s no wasted energy when heading back up for another go.
- Mix of Both Worlds: The mixed wheel configuration of a 29-inch wheel up front provides traction and stability, while the 27.5" rear wheel allows for quick back wheel steering and lifting.
- Geo to Match: The Bronson's chainstay length is matched to frame size so every rider, no matter their height, gets the same balanced geometry and bike fit.
- Coil or air: The Bronson frame fits all sizes and types of rear shocks.
- Many to last many Lifetimes: The legendary Santa Cruz fit, finish and quality construction put this into a league of it's own. The frame, bearings and optional Reserve wheels come with a lifetime warranty and any service is easy to do with our Rider Support pledge.
- Tough Carbon Frame: Why scrap a frame when a simple bearing service can make one last a lifetime? That's our stance on sustainability at least, and it's why our carbon fiber doesn’t just mean lighter, it means tough as hell, lifetime warranty and crash replacement support.
- Details Matter: The details are completed by a neat mud flap to protect the rear shock plus tidy cable routing within the frame and swingarm, and rubberized DT protectors to shrug off strikes.
- Glovebox: Keep your essentials within reach. Also comes with a Tool Wallet and Tube Purse for keeping things organized.
Carbon C MX 150mm Travel VPP™
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Select+, 160mm|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select+,
(F) DT Swiss 370, 15x110, Torque Cap,
6-Bolt, 28h (R) DT Swis 370, 12x148, XD, 6-Bolt, 36t, 28h
(F) Maxxis Minion DHF 29"x2.5"WT, 3C
MaxxGrip, EXO (R) Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle DUB T-Type|
|Chainrings||SRAM GX Eagle T-Type, 32t|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB 73mm MTB Wide BB|
SRAM GX Eagle T-Type, Flattop, 12spd
SRAM GX Eagle AXS T-Type, 12spd
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM GX Eagle T-Type, 10-52t|
|Shifters||SRAM AXS Pod Bridge|
|Handlebars||Santa Cruz 35 Carbon Bar, 800mm|
|Grips||Santa Cruz Bicycles House Grips|
|Stem||Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code Bronze Stealth|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Medium, CroMo|
OneUp V2 Dropper Post, 31.6 or Rock-
Shox Reverb, 31.6or Fox Transfer, 31.6