Modern trail bikes are designed to tackle anything that can be thrown at them. From cruising mellow singletrack to crushing boulder-strewn steeps, they deliver a do-everything performance that inspires the rider to go faster, more smoothly. The Reserve 30|HD is specially designed for trailing riding and the abuse trail bikes dish out They feature a 30mm width for use with 2.5 tires and a redesigned inner rim bed that takes the hassle out of seating new tires.
- Asymmetrical rims, like these on the 30|HD, build stiffer, stronger and more reliable wheels by improving the bracing angles and equalizing the spoke tensions between the drive and non-drive side spokes.
- The 30|HD's redesigned rim bed eases tubeless installation, with a shaped rim bed utilizing offset spoke holes that allows the tire to easily push past the bead bump to seat tubeless tires.
- Wheel Size: 29" or 29/27.5" Mixed
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline or Sram XD
- Hubs: Industry Nine Hydra or Industry Nine 1/1
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Width (Internal): 30mm
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready