The original Core Rain Jacket set a new standard for everyday weather protection; its successor raises the bar higher still by incorporating improved technical features and a fresh, new look. Made of a waterproof yet lightweight fabric, the Core Rain Jacket II is the ideal outer layer for rides with a chance of rain and wind. It folds down small to comfortably fit in your back pocket, ready to be whipped out when it starts to rain or the winds gets up. The styling of the jacket has been refreshed to include contrast white logos on the rear and the chest as well as a signature armband to help you stand out in the gloom.
To keep the jacket in place no matter how wild the weather becomes, we’ve redesigned the elasticated cord around the hem for a more secure fit. The cord now sits lower, hidden between two layers of fabric to keep it out of the way. The jacket has fully taped seams and an AquaGuard® zip for waterproofing. Six ventilation holes under the armpits allow heat to escape when you’re riding hard while the raised collar and elasticated inner cuffs lock it in when the cold bites. Reflective elements have also been applied to the sleeves and rear for improved visibility in low light conditions.
- Designed to set the standard for everyday protection from the elements
- Made of a lightweight waterproof fabric with a hydrophobic membrane
- Fully taped seams and an AquaGuard® zip for waterproofing and wind resistance
- Six ventilation holes under the armpits allow heat to escape when you’re riding hard
- Elasticated cord sits inside the hem for a secure fit
- Reflective details feature on the sleeves and rear for improved visibility in low light
DETAILS AND MATERIALS:
- Recommended for use in wet and windy conditions
- Easily fits in a rear jersey pocket
- Longer arms, dropped tail and short front for on-bike fit
- YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zip
- Shaped rear hem provides further water protection from tyre spray
- Nylon 2.5L Fabric
- Nylon 2.5L Fabric