The Firebird has one goal: To be the fastest. The fastest Enduro bike for Pivot's team riders, the fastest park bike, the fastest way to rail a top-to-bottom mega-descent – no matter whether that descent is in Moab or Morzine. Every aspect of Pivot's long travel 29er is tailored toward the pursuit of unbridled velocity, from its progressive, size-specific geometry to the tuned perfection of its DW-Link suspension. Whether you’re chasing EWS podium glory or harboring a burning desire to tear down the sky in a supersonic plume of dust, the Firebird is your ticket to pure speed.
- Pivot’s full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 5’2” to 6’9” has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size.
- Long-and-low geometry for a confident, and size specific chainstay lengths refine the EWS Podium performance for different sized riders.
- Phoenix DH-inspired longer dw-link® maximizes the Firebird’s rearward wheel-path for erasing square edge bumps and maximizing control.
- 165mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric coil-over or air shocks combined with 170mm front travel for unrivaled suspension performance.
- Compatible with both 29” and 27.5” wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the adjustable geometry for 29” 27.5” or MX wheel setups.
- Fits tires up to 29x2.6” or 27.5x2.8” wide.
- 12 x 157mm Super Boost Plus rear spacing adds stiffness and control.
- 31.6mm size seatpost match with the Firebird’s short seat tube with deep insertions for longer travel posts.
- 1.5” headtube provides increased front-end stiffness and tracking.
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing.
- All sizes fit a water bottle inside the front triangle.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.
- Custom tuned Fox Live Valve builds allow for layers of tuning to allow for a plusher than plush feel unmatched by any other suspension setup.
- Adjustable geometry with a flip chip upper link mount.
|Fork||Fox Factory 38 29", 44mm offset, GRIP2 - 170mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Factory DHX2|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss XM1700|
T Swiss 350 hub & 36t Star Ratchet 30mm - 29" 15x110 F/12x157 R
|Tires||(F) Maxxis Assegai 29" x 2.5" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
(R) Maxxis Assegai 29" x 2.5" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
|Crankset||Race Face Æffect R|
|Chain||Shimano CN-M8100 12-Speed
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100 SGS 12-Speed|
|Shimano XT M8100 10-51t|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100 ISPEC EV 12-Speed|
|Handlebars||Phoenix Team Low Rise Carbon - 800mm|
|Grips||Phoenix Factory Lock-On|
|Stem||Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120 4-piston w/ Shimano XT CenterLock - 203mm|
|Saddle||Phoenix WTB Volt Pro (Medium Width)|
|Seat Post||Fox Transfer Factory Series 150mm (SM), 175mm (MD-LG), 200mm (XL)|