A quantum leap in Onewheel performance. Higher voltage for more power, torque and dynamic performance at all speeds. Welcome to that 3 horsepower life. With up to 32mi/52km on a single charge riding a full day without a recharge is now a thing. Concave footpads, grippier grip tape, and a custom tire profile combine for even deeper carving and more boardfeel. Let er’ rip!
- Enhanced Powerband: A totally redesigned control system uses higher voltage for more power, torque and dynamic performance at all speeds. And who doesn’t like more voltage.
32 Mile Range: State of the art 21700 batteries provide peak performance across the state of charge so you can get after it wherever your adventures take you. Go farther.
- Custom Rubber: Carve-ability taken to the next level, this new Onewheel-specific tire with rounder profile gets you from rail to rail for that powder day feel.
- Tread and Shred: Ready to go full send? For the first time, the Onewheel-specific Trail Slayer GT treaded tire is available from the factory. Carvy? Grippy? Choose two.
- Concave Footpads: GT features concave front and rear footpads for maximum comfort and control and aggressive grip tape for maximum traction.
- Light It Up: Brighter LED lights with 300% more lumens than XR and featuring new Highbeams for maximum visibility. See and be seen!
- Details Matter: Every component of GT has been completely redesigned to make the world’s most refined shredding machine. Built like a tank, assembled with care and precision in the USA.
- Rip It and Grip It: The GT comes standard with Onewheel’s aluminum, rubber gripped, premium Maghandle Pro handle that snaps in place when not in use.
- Connect and Control: Sync to your board from the Onewheel App. Customize the way your board rides, check your battery status, connect with friends and more.
Motor: 750W Hypercore® hub motor
Sensors: Solid state MEMS 6-DOF
Tire: 11.5in x 6.5-6.5in Onewheel
Max lean angle: >30 degrees
Size: 9.5in x 11.5in x 29in
Note: Due to the nature of this product, Onewheel purchases may not be returned after being ridden