A Threadless, no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube. EDC Tool sold separately.
- The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool.
- Compatible with EDC V2 Tool (You must use the small EDC V2 Storage Capsule with the Threadless Carrier.) The tire plug and bacon strips fit within the small storage capsule.
- Chain pliers are not compatible with the threadless carrier set up.
- The EDC Threadless carrier does NOT support the CO2 cartridge carrier feature on the EDC Tool
- The EDC Threadless Carrier is NOT compatible with V1 EDC Tools (Green Multi-Tool)
- Color: Black
ENSURE YOUR FORK IS COMPATIBLE - VERY IMPORTANT
- Fox 38 with Oval steerer (Use EDC Threaded Top Cap)
- Fox E-bike specific Forks
- Rock Shox 35 Forks
- Rock Shox Judy Forks
- Rock Shox eMTB Domain forks
- Giant Overdrive 2 Forks
- Cannondale Lefty Forks
- Carbon Steerers
STEERER TUBE LENGTH:
Most forks are compatible, except for a small number of forks with very short steerer tubes. For the following cases your fork steerer tube length must meet the minimum length requirement.
- Fox except Fox 38 with oval steerer = 190mm min
- RockShox Forks = 220mm min
- All other compatible forks = 190mm min
*Measure from the underside of your fork crown to the top of your spacer stack, or top of your stem if you are not running any spacers above your stem.*