The goal for the new OneUp Carbon Handlebars was to make the best feeling bar possible, something which would let us ride harder for longer.
The solution is our patent pending oval shape which combines the best ride characteristics of 31.8mm and 35mm bar standards into one package. This is the most comfortable bar we’ve ever ridden, period. It's strong, lightweight, minimizes arm pump and vibration and maximize steering response. 35 done right.
The OneUp bar profile minimizes the length of the 35 diameter clamping area as this is the stiffest portion of any 35 diameter bar. The 35mm clamp diameter quickly changes to a flattened, oval shape in the transition zone and then to a standard 22.2mm clamp diameter for the control zone.
We bench marked the OneUp bar against the most popular carbon bars on the market as well as foam filled aluminum bars. The results were, on average, a 21% increase in vertical compliance (comfort) coupled with a 28% increase in steering stiffness (responsiveness). These are more than just marginal gains.
- Geometry: 800mm Wide / 35mm Dia. / Sweep 8° Back 5° Up
- Weight: 20mm Rise (220g) 35mm Rise (225g)
- Max Stem Clamp Width: 65mm
- Max Stem Clamp Torque: 6Nm
- Max Lever Clamp Torque: 5Nm
- Minimum Trim width: 740mm
- Color: Black. Decal kits: Available in Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple & White