The Aspen is a lightweight XC tire that is designed to roll fast and still provide enough traction to keep you going when the trail gets rough.
- Low profile tread design rolls fast and still delivers grip for climbing and braking
- Aggressive side lugs dig into soft terrain to provide additional cornering traction
- Intended use: hardpack, loose over hard, medium
- EXO casing provides protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
- Dual compound rubber offers low rolling resistance and increased cornering traction
- ISO Width (mm): 57
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 120
- Weight: 657
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 29"