- Dual Compound: Offers low rolling resistance and increased cornering traction
- EXO Casing: A cut- and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of many Maxxis mountain bike and gravel tires. This densely woven fabric is lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for enhanced durability for gravel, XC, and light-duty trail riding.
- Tubeless Ready (TL): Tubeless ready tires provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tire; and less chance of flatting because there is no tube. Tubeless ready tires are denoted by the letters “TR” on the sidewall. Tubeless ready tires must be mounted to tubeless compatible rims and require the use of a liquid sealant to maintain pressure. Liquid sealants have the added benefit of sealing small punctures. Be sure to check your sealant regularly and refresh as needed as it will dry out over time.
- Ramped center knobs provide excellent traction for braking and acceleration while also reducing rolling resistance
- Large block side knobs provide excellent traction for secure cornering
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet