Developed in cooperation with Team INEOS, Valegro is designed to offer the best comfort ventilation when climbing or riding in hot conditions.
The profile of VALEGRO's polycarbonate shell has been tested and refined by KASK’s engineers in conjunction with a wind-tunnel to get the best results in terms of thermo-cooling performance. The VALEGRO offers advanced ventilation and an impressive weight of just 180g (size small). This new design offers maximum cooling through 37 ventilation holes with new breathable and quick-dry padding. The 5mm layer of fast-wicking thermoformed tri-dimensional padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating and moisture transferring using Resistex Carbon. Alongside this cutting edge technology, the chin pad with eco-leather strap contributes to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear, all day.
- In-Mold shell increases structural integrity
- Verified in the wind tunnel for cooling and heat exchange
- Adjustable Octo Fit cradle keeps a snug hold on your skull
- 37 ventilation channels encourage air flow and keep you dry
- Anti-odor padding offers all-day comfort while wicking away sweat
- MIT technology claims to improve the helmet's safety
- Eco-leather chin strap offers long-ride comfort