Step 1: Make sure your buddy is near the cooler, again!
Step 2: Say “Beer Me”, again!
Step 3: Catch the thrown beer with undeniable grip, crack it open, and enjoy...again!
That’s how it’s done, when you snag the second round of Beer Me II gloves!
We are excited to bring you a Biking With Bobo + Handup Collaboration glove to make sure you never lose grip on your handlebars or post ride beverages!
From the man himself,
"The Beer Me gloves mean so much more than just having a beer. They signify celebrating a long ride with buddies over a cold one, oftentimes with an amazing view, or just hanging in the parking lot. After all the best part about mountain biking is getting outdoors and sharing some gnarly experiences with your best friends."
We create quality gloves at a great price because, face it, you're just going to get them dirty anyway. Our gloves are equipped with:
- 4-way stretch, lightweight mesh on the back of the hand
- Stretch cuff to easily pull gloves on and off without fumbling for a Velcro strap
- Durable, single layer Clarino leather palm for maximum bike feel and no extra material bunching up
- Laser cut ventilation holes on palm for breathability
- Silicone printed graphics on the palms for extra grip so you'll never drop that frosty beverage or muddy handlebars
- HUGE towel sweat cloth on the thumb for wiping away your dirt-stache or foamy upper lip