The register mips® xl helmet has all the classic features you love in a giro helmet, including the roc loc sport system, modern design, and cooling ventilation—but comes in an extra-large size for those who need it.
Inspired by the sleek style and cooling ventilation of our Register helmet, the Register Mips® XL is at home on pavement or the trail. It features In-Mold construction to make it light without compromising durability, and the acclaimed, adjustable Roc Loc Sport system makes it easy to custom-tune the fit for comfort and stability. Meanwhile, an integrated Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, which can redirect energy and provide more protection in certain impacts, ensures that you get the latest in head protection technology.
- In Mold construction: Fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- MIPS: All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts.
- Universal Fit Sizing
- 22 Vents to keep you cool
- Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Removable visor that can shield you from the sun