The Havoc is the ideal choice for today's trail riders who want refined fit and styling, technical ability, and everyday durability. The key to getting this formula right starts with the palm: a seamless, pre-curved one-piece design made with perforated knit AX Suede microfiber that's thin enough to contour with your hand, yet doesn't wear through easily. The upper is made with Ariaprene mesh for exceptional breathability, and features TPR knuckle coverings as a shield from trailside hazards, and a hook-and-loop adjustable wrist closure for fast, intuitive fitting. Put it all together and you have great comfort, better control, and reliable grip that allows you to get loose without losing your cool.
- AX Suede is a premium microfiber that remains supple and grippy while offering outstanding durability
- Ariaprene technology is designed to perform like a second skin allowing riders to experience unrestricted movement
- Touchscreen technology built into the fingertips allow you to be able to access your phone without removing the gloves
- Closure: Hook & Loop Strap
- Touchscreen Compatible: Yes
- Knuckle Protection: Yes
- Thumb Wipe: Yes