Lightweight, next-level full-face helmet
The Proframe RS Helmet takes the lightweight breathability of the Proframe and takes it to the next level of safety and performance. Featuring the all-new Mips® Integra Split protection system, which combines a dual density foam - for high and low speed impacts - and a low friction layer between the two layers designed to reduce rotational forces in a crash that would otherwise be transmitted to the brain.
Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, the increased ventilation and decreased surface contact of the helmet keep you cool on long rides, while the Ionic+ and anti-microbial liner and multi-sized cheek pads provide optimized comfort and fit. The updated BOA® fit system offers micro-adjustability providing class-leading fit and security. The chinstrap utilizes a Fidlock® magnetic closure system for easy-open and close, even with gloves.
The 3-position adjustable visor with lock down screw is compatible with goggles. Those looking to capture every sweet run will appreciate the removable, under-visor GoPro mount on the Fox Proframe RS mountain bike helmet.
- BOA® fit system
- Equipped with Mips® Integra Split low friction layer
- 3-position adjustable visor compatible with goggles
- Removable under-visor GoPro mount included
- Multi-sized cheek pads to optimize fit
- Dual density foam for high and low speed impacts
- Increased ventilation and decreased surface contact area for improve cooling
- Ionic+ anti-microbial liner to reduce odor
- Fidlock® magnetic closure system on chin strap
- Weight: 820 g (size medium)