A versatile road cycling shoe offering timeless style and high performance, with asymmetrical construction and a strong and durable microtex upper for a comfortable and consistent fit.
- TEMPO OVERCURVE R5 is quick-fit road cycling shoe to suit every rider and every ride.
- This shoe has been designed to deliver the essential timeless look and versatile performance to make every outing an enjoyable ride. The classic considerations of a road shoe have been redefined with a distinct Fizik identity and a smart form-fitting construction.
- Overcurve is a shoe construction featuring a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural misalignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side.
- The closure is fast and secure, powered by a micro- adjustable BOA IP1 dial and a Velcro strap for a fine tune fit of the forefoot area.
- The R5 Nylon composite outsole is supple and comfortable even in the long haul but without compromising pedalling efficiency.
- Overcurve: asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- Microtex upper: supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- R5 nylon composite outsole: delivers balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency
- Boa® IP1-B dial
- R5 outsole – carbon reinforced nylon
- Weight: 246g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)
- Sizes: 36-48 (37 to 47 also in half sizes)
- Colors: 1010 Black/Black, 2010 White/Black, 1090 Black/Yellow Fluo, 2030
- White/Red, 1092 Black/Pink Fluo