A performance bike shoe with PU laminated mesh upper that enhance ventilation, ergonomic construction that conforms to the foot's anatomy and R4 outsole carbon injected nylon. All-round road cycling shoe is designed to be equally at home on weekend group rides, in daily training, and stretching out on a granfondo.
- The Overcurve R4’s classic aesthetic belies an advanced construction technique: a resilient polyurethane laminated material is combined over a comfortable mesh, reducing energy loss and providing long-lasting foot support where it’s most needed. Designed with a performance fit for riders with wider feet, the Overcurve R4 Wide provides a higher volume fit with more room at the forefoot around the ball of the foot and metatarsals.
- Shoe closure is fast, reliable and secure, powered by a micro-adjustable BOA® IP1 dial in an Overcurve pattern. The Overcurve shoe construction features a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural alignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side.
- The moderately stiff R4 outsole strikes a balance between comfort and pedaling efficiency to make it a true all-rounder, featuring a lower profile structurally optimized with a 15% infused carbon fiber composition. The R4 outsole further provides efficient ventilation with internal channeling for effective temperature regulation. The cleat is positioned slightly further towards the heel compared to traditional placement to optimize pedaling efficiency and reduce knee compression, especially suited to aggressively forward aero riding positions.
- PU laminate over mesh upper
- BOA® IP1-B dial closure
- R4 outsole – carbon injected nylon, stiffness index 7
- Weight: 232 g (size 42- ½ pair)
- Tempo: versatility road series designed for the most enjoyable riding experience
- Use: Road cycling - designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé.