The Fizik Terra Argo X3 saddle was designed as a ride-compliant, gravel-specific saddle with a short-nose design and generous ischial support for improved stability. The Argo puts riders in a more planted position, making for greater stability and better weight distribution. Terra Argo has been engineered with a compliant shell to offer a certain degree of flexibility. This controlled elasticity absorbs road chatter and vibrations, delivering the comfort needed for long distance riding over unpaved roads.
To better support the Terra Argo’s flexible shell, Fizik used a closed-loop Mobius rail system for increased structural stability and responsiveness. The Terra Argo features a waved profile to provide the lower-back support necessary for long rides and to help riders hold their position while climbing on loose terrain.
- Argo shape provides a versatile short-nose saddle the encourages stability and relieves pressure on sensitive areas
- X3 model combines a ride-compliant carbon fiber reinforced nylon shell and a Kium hollow rail with a high strength to weight ratio
- Closed loop rail system adds strength and distributes weight evenly
- Wingflex side edges flex and adapt to a riders inner leg movement
- Type 2 foam brings progressive cushioning with a lower compression modulus
- All-terrain series designed to take you beyond your boundaries
- Length: 270mm
- Rail Size: 7 x 7mm (Standard)
- Rail Material: Kium
- Cover Material: Synthetic
- Gender: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: 238g (150mm)