The original wing grip for touring and fitness cycling. The GP Series of grips has been the worldwide benchmark in winged grips for more than a decade and rise to the top of grip testing editorials. Leading the industry in performance, materials and manufacturing to prevent numb fingers and discomfort in your hands and forearms.
- GP Series grips eliminate hand pain, numb fingers, sore wrists and forearms. Unique grip shape reduces pressure, relieving the ulnar nerve while supporting the hand and wrist in an ergonomically ideal position.
- A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip angle to be adjusted for a custom fit. Can easily be readjusted as needed. Clamp eliminates twisting once tightened. (Carbon bar compatible).
- GP grips are made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds for improved flexibility and durability.
- Compatible with Gripshift
- Large grip is best for riders with large hands, non-dynamic riding, commuting, and city riding