When you're coasting, your bike shouldn't be trying to pedal itself. That speed-sapping, noisy drag in your freehub body can cost you valuable momentum. The only way to replace that lost speed? More effort from you. Low-friction Dumonde Tech Freehub Oil lubricates the mechanisms in your standard pawl freehub, ensuring that drag is reduced to a minimum.This oil is lightweight, so it resists the oxidation process that causes heavier greases to become thicker and stickier with age. And with a flow point of -40 degrees, Freehub Oil is well-suited for riding in lower temperatures. When applying to the freehub, follow the manufacturer's specification for the required volume. Most manufacturers of standard pawl freehubs recommend lightweight oil such as Freehub Oil instead of traditional grease, which can cause pawls to stick and lead to slipping. Because of its light weight, Dumonde Tech Freehub Oil can multi-task as cable and brake lever lubricant. Freehub Oil comes in 1oz and 4oz bottles.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Dumonde Tech dealer
- Designed for Pawl style freehubs which require a lightweight lubricant
- Performs consistently throughout a wide temperature range
- "Flow Point" is -40 degrees, is extremely low friction, providing the greatest protection
- Can be used as cable lube and brake lever lubricant for the small moving parts
- Time and cold temperatures do not effect performance