The A036 Alloy Stem from Cervelo is the model that was released with the 2023 Soloist. The full alloy stem is stiff, reasonably light, and designed for 31.8mm bars. The Soloist employs an internal wiring system that works with a front gap in the upper headset bearing cover, so the A036 features an external cable routing mount that channels housing or wires from under the bar, tightly along the bottom of the stem, so the wires or housing can cleanly enter the gap in the upper headset bearing cover. The A036 only works with a round 1⅛" steerer tube, so it is not compatible with the Cervelo C-shaped fork steerer used on the 5-series frames/bikes.
- Designed for and sold with the Cervelo Soloist models
- Optimized for cable/housing/wire routing through the upper headset bearing cover
- Features removable under-body housing/wire, cable routing guide
- Only works with round, 1⅛" steerer tubes
- Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Finish: Satin Black