With its 12” wheels and low-standover frame, the smooth-riding Trail 12 will have even the littlest riders dreaming of singletrack stardom.
What it's built for: Building skill & learning to pedal, Kids 3'1"-3-6" (94cm-107cm)
- Durable lightweight alloy frame, because a light bike is easier to handle and more fun to ride.
- Tool-Free training wheels that are easy to remove and reinstall as they learn.
- Easy-to-use kickback style coaster brake.
- 12" alloy rims with grippy, smooth-rolling tires.
- Full-coverage chainguard keeps pants and fingers safe.
- Fitter stem cover makes mess-ups a little less painful.
|Frame||SmartForm C3 Alloy, coaster brake
|Fork||Rigid, steel, 1" steerer
|Handlebar||Lightweight Alloy, 25.4mm, 460mm
|Stem||Forged and machined aluminum, 30mm w/ fitted stem cover|
|Seatpost||One-piece, clamp-less, Alloy, 25.4mm
|Saddle||Cannondale Kid's Comfort
|Hubs||(F) Alloy, nutted axle / (R) Alloy, nutted axle, coaster brake|
|Rims||Cannondale, lightweight alloy, 12", 16h
|Tires||Innova, 12x2.25", multi-use tread
*Product specifications are subject to change without notice.