Roll smooth, roll fast, roll confident. Wherever the road takes you, roll with Cannondale Synapse – the most comfortable, all-around, up-for-anything, pure road machine.
Where it thrives: The open road, rough pavement, long rides
What it's built for: Long Rides, Lunch Rides, Group Rides, Solo Rides. Your Roads - Your Way
- So Smooth: With Synapse, comfort is built-in. Discreet flex zones in the rear triangle, seat tube and seatpost absorb road chatter and bumps without adding weight or isolating you from the ride experience.
- So Fast: Lightweight carbon construction. Subtle aerodynamic shaping of the frame and fork. Size-specific design for perfectly tuned stiffness. It all adds up to a road bike that loves to fly.
- So Capable: With a comfortably balanced riding position, confidence-inspiring handling, room for 35mm wide tires for cushion and grip, and plenty of gear/bottle mounts, Synapse is ready to rock on any road, anywhere.
- All Systems Go: With just one thing to charge and remember, SmartSense (optional upgrade) makes it easy to head out and ride. No managing multiple devices, fiddling with settings or pairing. Just click in the power pack and go. It even turns itself on. It’s peace of mind, made easy.
- See and Be Seen. Ride assured: Ride assured with smart daytime-running lights that automatically adjust to ambient light conditions—enhancing your visibility to other road traffic. They even act as brake lights when slowing—keeping you confident and calm from sun-up to sun-down.
|Frame||Synapse Carbon, SmartSense enabled (not included), Proportional Response size-specific design, BSA threaded BB, flat mount brake, 12x142mm thru-axle, thru-tube internal cable routing with Switch Plate, removable fender bridge, hidden rack/fender mounts|
|Fork||Synapse Carbon, integrated crown race, Proportional Response size-specific design, 12x100mm thru-axle, thru-tube internal routing, hidden fender mounts|
|Rims/Wheels||RD 3.1, 28h, 21mm IW|
|Hubs||(F) Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Reflective, 700 x 30c|
|Crankset||Shimano Tiagra, BSA|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BSA|
|Chain||Shimano HG54, 10-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra GS|
|Shimano Tiagra, 11-34, 10-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc, 10-speed|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Tiagra hydraulic|
|Brakes||Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT64 rotors|
|Saddle||Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails|
|Seat Post||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61)|
|Extras||Trainer Compatible Thru-Axle, Cannondale Wheel Sensor|