The Flyer is a touring saddle with suspension springs based on our classic Brooks B17. A perfect saddle for adventure cycling, commuting and long-distance touring, the Flyer shares the same leather top of the B17 model, combining classic leather comfort and extra suspension. One of Brooks' most popular models, the Flyer is made by hand in Brooks' Smethwick, England factory and comes standard with tubular steel rivets and a black, powder-coated undercarriage.
- Durable Vegetable Tanned Leather: Only the finest premium vegetable tanned leather for strength, beauty and durability.
- Extended 10-Year Guarantee: The Brooks extended 10-year guarantee on all Brooks leather saddles is founded on the quality and consistency of materials and the exceptional work of their craftspeople.
- Handcrafted Since 1866: Brook's workshops have been crafting Brooks iconic leather saddles for more than 150 years.
- Lasting Comfort & Breathability: Leather is a naturally breathable material that provides a unique type of well-being. The leather top is suspended over the saddle rail to create a suspended moulded seat, similar to a hammock, for tailored lasting comfort.
- Shapes Over Time: Journey after journey, the leather naturally moulds to the unique shape of the rider for a more comfortable ride.
- Dimensions (mm): L 275 x W 175 x H 87
- Weight: 860 g