Brooks' best-selling model for over 100 years, the B17 is the ideal bicycle saddle for commuting, gravel, road and touring use. A supremely comfortable saddle thanks to its flexible, hammock-like, performance that moves with every pedal stroke, the B17 is a bike seat designed for the 60° angled riding position. Handmade in England from beautiful and durable 100% vegetable tanned leather that will mould and shape individually to each rider, the B17 is finished with premium steel rivets and undercarriage.
- Durable Vegetable Tanned Leather: Only the finest premium vegetable tanned leather for strength, beauty and durability.
- Extended 10-Year Guarantee: The Brooks extended 10-year guarantee on all Brooks leather saddles is founded on the quality and consistency of materials and the exceptional work of their craftspeople.
- Handcrafted Since 1866: Brook's workshops have been crafting Brooks iconic leather saddles for more than 150 years.
- Lasting Comfort & Breathability: Leather is a naturally breathable material that provides a unique type of well-being. The leather top is suspended over the saddle rail to create a suspended moulded seat, similar to a hammock, for tailored lasting comfort.
- Shapes Over Time: Journey after journey, the leather naturally moulds to the unique shape of the rider for a more comfortable ride.
SPECS (Standard Size):
- Dimensions (mm): L 275 x W 175 x H 65
- Weight: 520 g
Dimensions (mm): L 242 x W 176 x H 58 mm
Weight: 460 g