Whether gunning for the podium or just wanting to finish strong, the SPEEDPLAY AERO road pedal is aerodynamically engineered to defy wind and boost speed with less effort. The unique 3-axis adjustability allows you to dial in your cleat positioning, micro-adjust your float up to 15 degrees, and decrease your stack height for the most aerodynamic fit on your bike
- The slim profile cleat and rubber texture create enhanced stability when walking in your road shoes off the bike.
- SPEEDPLAY AERO and Standard Tension Cleat form an elegant and seamless integration that creates an aerodynamic profile. Not only is this a sleek look on the bike, but the decreased drag makes higher speeds easier to hit.
- Best-in-class stack height of the SPEEDPLAY pedal decreases the amount of material between your shoe and spindle. This provides a solid connection for a more fluid transfer of power with every pedal stroke.
- The Standard Tension Cleat can be positioned on the bottom of the shoe and adjusted fore-aft, left-right and rotationally, allowing between 0-15 degrees of float.
- The 3-axis adjustability and slim stack height of the SPEEDPLAY Advanced Pedal System allows the rider to customize their fit on the bike with the largest range of optionality. The lower stack height can allow for increased power transfer and a decreased saddle height, which results in reduced drag.
- SPEEDPLAY pedals allow up to 15 degrees of float, allowing the heel to pivot around the center of the pedal. This range of motion in the foot, lower leg and knee increases comfort and enhances pedal efficiency.
- The slim profile of the SPEEDPLAY Advanced Pedal System allows for the greatest degree of lean on the bike when riding tight corners. Pedal with confidence knowing your pedal won't strike the ground, and leave the competition in the dust.
- SPEEDPLAY AERO pedals include a set of Standard Tension Cleats and cleat surrounds for the most aerodynamic profile & walkable system.
- SPEEDPLAY Advanced Pedal System has cross cleat compatibility. Purchase the Easy Tension Cleat, sold separately, for less resistance when unclipping.