Our versatile, short-nosed cycling saddle featuring the revolutionary zonal comfort of 3D-printed cushioning and the high strength-to-weight performance of our Kium hollow rail system.
Fizik Adaptive 3D-printed padding is finally expanding to the Argo family, creating the perfect match for those who want exceptional, long-lasting comfort on a versatile platform that provides both stability and balance.
- 3D-Printed Padding: The evolution of digital 3D printing has allowed us to develop a new saddle without the constraints or limitations imposed by traditional production methods and materials. The Adaptive saddle padding is crafted by Carbon using their revolutionary Digital Light Synthesis technology. DLS is an additive manufacturing process which uses digital ultraviolet light projection, oxygen permeable optics and programmable liquid resins to produce parts with excellent mechanical properties, resolution, and surface finish.
- Tailored Zonal Cushioning: Using Carbon technology, biomechanics and engineers have an unprecedented possibility: to design and manufacture multiple functional zones within the saddle, tuning each of them separately for specific mechanical properties. Each of these key functional zones is engineered for a distinctive cushioning and mechanical response, joined together progressively and seamlessly in the same padding. The result? A 60% reduction in peak pressure through improved weight distribution for increased comfort across the entire saddle surface.
- Argo for All Roads: Our most versatile saddle shape, Argo is at home on a variety of bike and surface types. Whether rolling on smooth tarmac or navigating technical terrain, Argo is engineered to help riders find a better posture, putting them in a more planted position for greater stability and improved weight distribution. Additionally, the shorter, drop-nose design provides superior support when adopting a powerful, aerodynamic pedaling position.
- Design, Test, Ride: To develop the ideal Adaptive comfort zones, we studied the various riding positions and pressure points of professional cyclists and amateur riders alike, both in the fizik labs and out on open roads, gravel tracks and trails. During each development phase, new iterations were carefully tested with great focus put on understanding how pressure patterns change according to different bike geometries, riding positions, and surface types.
- Long Lasting Performance: The saddle is very easy to clean. Even with the filthiest road muck, gravel dust, or trail spray, all you need to do is simply hose it off with water. Whatever gets in, comes out. We’ve put it through the most severe tests, simulating accelerated weathering, UV aging and wear resistance by following strict protocols.