The Giro Eclipse™ Spherical MIPS® is a standout aero road helmet that brings the best technology together in one light, compact form that's ideal for road and gravel racing. The sleek outer shell actively streamlines airflow to reduce drag across multiple wind angles, while 14 Wind Tunnel™ vents pull air through the helmet to provide incredible cooling power that rivals the most aggressively vented road helmets.
Inside, the ball-and-socket design of Spherical Technology™ is powered by the MIPS® brain protection system, which allows the helmet's outer EPS foam liner to rotate around the inner foam liner during a crash to help redirect impact forces away from the brain.
Progressive Layering™ of both the inner and outer liners help to offer more comprehensive protection, too. The patented Roc Loc® 5 Air system enhances stability and fit, and plush antimicrobial Ionic+™ padding helps absorb sweat and moisture while providing durable anti-microbial performance.
- Spherical Technology™
- Progressive Layering™
- Nanobead EPS foamIonic+™ anti-microbial padding
- Reflective decals
- MIPS® Brain Protection system reduces impact force
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Full lower hardbody coverage
- 14 Wind Tunnel™ vents and deep internal channeling
- Patented Roc Loc® 5 Air system for superior fit
- Complies with the US CPSC safety standard for persons aged 5 and older