The Downhillers XC Bike
The Tallboy has earned a loyal following amongst those who seek a go-to bike that will hold up to the relentless hammering of "power hour" hot laps or long days in the saddle harvesting the best trails.
- We mimicked our longer travel geometry to create a bike with a 65.5-degree head-angle, generous front center, and short offset fork.
- 120mm of lower link-driven VPP suspension is designed to handle tough climbs and yet still take on high-speed descending.
- The reduced rolling resistance and larger footprint of 29-inch wheels inspires confidence and helps riders cover ground efficiently.
- Proportional Geometry: seat tube angle steepens and rear center grows as frame size increases.
- Glovebox: Stows all your essentials so you can ditch the pack on your lunch laps or always be ready with the fix.
|Frame||Carbon C 29" 120mm Travel VPP™|
|Rear Shock||FOX Float Performance DPS 190x45|
|Fork||RockShox Pike Base, 130mm|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd|
|Shifter||SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd|
|Cassette||SRAM PG1230, 12spd, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB|
|Headset||Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon 29"x2.4"WT, 3C MaxxTer- ra, EXO, TR|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Dissector 29"x2.4"WT, 3C Maxx- Terra, EXO, TR|
|Sealant||Reserve Tubeless Sealant|
|Front Hub||SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, Torque Cap, 32h|
|Front Rim||RaceFace AR Offset 30 29"|
|Rear Hub||SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h|
|Rear Rim||RaceFace AR Offset 30 29"|
|Front Rotor||Avid Centerline 180mm|
|Rear Rotor||Avid Centerline 180mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide T|
|Crankset||SRAM Stylo 6K 148 DUB 32t|
|Handlebar||RaceFace Ride, 760mm|
|Stem||Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Medium CroMo|
|Seatpost||SDG Tellis Dropper, 31.6|
|Grips/Bar Tape||Santa Cruz Bicycles House Grips|
*Product specifications are subject to change without notice.