Rally™ power meters are tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. Designed especially for off-road riders, the single-sensing Rally XC100 features SHIMANO SPD cleat compatibility and measures total power and cadence. These durable pedals install like any other pedals and are easy to transfer between bikes. Now you can have power whether you ride gravel, cross-country mountain bike or even cyclocross. When paired with a compatible device, instantly see accurate power measurements on your compatible Garmin device (sold separately) or smartphone, and review later on the Garmin Connect™ app. View your data on Strava, TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad for further analysis, sharing and more.
- Designed for off-road use, superior pedal design installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes; compatible with SHIMANO SPD cleats (sold separately)
- Rally™ XC100 single-sensing power meter measures total power and cadence with the option to upgrade to a dual-sensing system •Works seamlessly with the Garmin ecosystem to allow for easy software updates via your Garmin watch, Edge® cycling computers or the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone
- For postride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more, sync your data with the Garmin Connect™ app, with a compatible device, as well as platforms such as Strava and TrainingPeaks®
- With a compatible device, train indoors by connecting with the Tacx® Training app and additional third-party platforms, including TrainerRoad and more
- When the seasons change, you can transfer the spindle between Rally™ RK/Rally RS pedal body kits (sold separately), which are also compatible with the Vector™ 3 power meter
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Affordable power meter with option to upgrade to dual-sensing system