The first stainless-steel bottle with a flow-rate designed for cyclists.
- Better flow by design. Leveraging the experience of our ex-NASA engineer, we methodically developed the Bivo One to achieve an unmatched flow-rate without the need to squeeze. The result is a smooth, consistent and enjoyable drinking experience we know you'll love. *Fun fact - you can empty our bottle faster than you can squeeze most traditional 21oz plastic bottles. It's really that fast!
- It tastes like water, that's it. From selecting high quality stainless steel, to food-grade silicone, to ensuring you can disassemble and clean your bottle with ease, we designed our bottle so you never have to experience the taste of plastic or mold again.
- The Bivo One, like your favorite leather boots, will age with love and use. As your Bivo One bottle becomes your favorite hydration sidekick, you will notice that its silicone coating is susceptible to the wear-and-tear of a cyclist’s demanding lifestyle. Your beloved days filled with dirt and grime will leave blemishes in the beautiful silicone coating, but we hope your bottle continues to be your favorite vessel in creating a lifetime of experiences on and off your bike.
- Cage freedom. We know it is important for your bottle to stay in the cage over bumps, potholes, and rough roads. Yet, it is also important to be able to get your bottle out with ease. We looked at most major bottle cages when we designed our bottle's shape so it fits comfortably and stays put.
- Get a grip. Whether it is a long grind through a washboarded gravel road or the next hit on your mountain bike, we designed the Bivo One's silicone exterior coating to keep your bottle in your hand, in your cage, and quiet enough to hear the birds.
- Patent pending high-flow sport nozzle
- Anti-rattle and anti-slip silicone exterior
- Food-grade silicone components
- 100% recyclable stainless steel
- BPA free polypropylene lid
- Single-wall non-insulated
- Gravity Flow
- 21oz capacity / 168g dry weight / 8.38" height